Rainbow six vegas help.

Soldato
Just started playing this and it's pretty good ,but need help on a couple of things.

First of all , is there a way to make your team mates respond better. I tell them to go to the fastrope grapple point , they take one point each. Then I tell them to go down , one proceeds to go down , while the other just stands at the other point doing nothing :confused: . It said busy , so I'm sure he should have been going down but I had to click a few times before he decided he would :(.

Also is there a way to split the team apart and order them about seperatly? or does it have to be both at same time?. As a few times it would have been nice if I could seperate them so we could enter a room at three points , rather than just two.

Finally is there a way to have them open the door and clear , but not go in?. All the options it give seem to end up with them going in. Quite a few times this leads to their deaths as they just run into the open :( , when it would be better if they just used the wall for cover and fired into the room.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom