Rally GB

Soldato
Anyone know any good spots these days to see stuff for free or little money?

Not been for years and I've just done a little sick in my mouth when I saw the prices.

Associate
Free stuff is limited to the Service Park at Toyota engine plant and Chester. Unsure if there are set routes for the cars to get between the stages but if you could find this out suppose you can.

Im doing just the Saturday and Sunday and intend to take advantage of the day tickets, think they are pretty good value myself? £28/Day to go to as many stages as you can fit in. I'm planning as follows;

Saturday: Couple Morning Stages -> Cholomondely Special Stage -> Evening Stage -> Service Park
Sunday: Hand around Brenig and Alwyn for the day (think might congest things if you try and get out to the other stage aswell)

Soldato
OP
Cheers, sounds like a good idea. Will look into it a bit more see if I can't come up with something.

BTW is it just me or is the website utter gash?

Associate
Most of the website is a bit rubbish, however the rally planner is brilliant. Gives timings, maps and info stage per stage, will be very valuable to assist planning. Printed mine off last night to start drawing things up.

From previous experience, a lot of the stages will require a bit of a walk from the car-park to the stage, so dont budget time based on thinking you can get from the stage back to your car in a few minutes. Allow plenty of time for parking and finding a place on the stage to spectate. Think its fairly common for people to base themselves on two stages close to eachover for the day to see the cars as otherwise can loose a lot of time driving across country.

Back
Top Bottom