Soldato
Update:

Firstly, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

Tickets on sale 21/09/2009

2010-02-02 United Kingdom Manchester MEN
2010-02-03 United Kingdom Birmingham LG Arena
2010-02-04 United Kingdom London Wembley Arena
http://www.rammstein.de/Tour.html?lang=en

And a few more updates which im sure many people now but thought i'd share them anyway:

New album name:
LIEBE IST FÜR ALLE DA!

Sneak peek of the first single "Pussy":
http://www.rammstein.de/

A short description of each track:
http://www.terrorizer.com/content/sneaky-listen-new-rammstein-album

1st SINGLE "PUSSY" // VIDEOPREMIERE

"So take me now, oh don’t you see I can’t get laid in Germany..."

The first single of the new Rammstein album is coming out September 18! PUSSY!

New Rammstein video from Jonas Åkerlund: EDIT i Removed the link because it is most definitely X Rated however with this warning go to the rammstein website to get info about where to see it or google it.

The single is appearing as a 2-track Digipack with the song "Rammlied" as B-side. "Pussy" will be released also as a limited 7" and 12" Vinyl edition in the UK only.

Leaked song:
Rammleid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8duPACwicM

And finally, Rammstein's very own Pussy Poodle
pussy_pudel.jpg

:D

*edit* p.s. if no one has seen the official photo of Rammmstein members photoshopped onto womens naked bodies, try and find it........it's f'in weird but a damn good photoshop non the less! i would link it but wont for obvious reasons..

Flare

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
old thread
The best email i have ever had is titled "Rammstein on Tour"
http://www.rammstein.com/Tour.html

Now i can finally live out my dream of following Rammstein around Germany :D:D:D

I wasn't even this happy when i got my pc. WHOOT

Anyone else gonna see them?

Flare

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Im sure that they announce more dates.
And anyway, book flights soon enough in advance and you will get them dirt cheap and im sure that the concert tickets for germany will be cheaper than the ones in england would be....same with everything:o

Soldato
Im sure that they announce more dates.
And anyway, book flights soon enough in advance and you will get them dirt cheap and im sure that the concert tickets for germany will be cheaper than the ones in england would be....same with everything:o

Not majorly cheaper - but it's worth paying for the flight to see them in Berlin - I did in 2004 and it's still to this day in my top 3 favourite concerts of all time.

Naf

Naf

Associate
hmmmm I might be in France in December for a couple of weeks skiing, tempted to go a couple of days earlier via Paris to see them live.

Such a good show! Highly recommended, even if you're not the biggest of fans it's such a spectacle!

Soldato
I've been pricing up flights and places to stay in Berlin for the past couple of weeks to try and fit around their velodrome dates, as soon as I can get my hands on a ticket I'll take the plunge I think. The only drawback would be the weather in Berlin in December, I'm guessing it won't be much worse than Scotland in December but when you are on holiday I could see it feeling worse.

Soldato
OP
Has anyone been to the Velodrom or heard much of it? it looks pretty damn awesome!
I wanted to see them in Berlin the other year when they played in Berlin for the Volkerball tour at the big open air arena but unfortunately my mate who lives in germany couldnt make it =[

The only drawback would be the weather in Berlin in December, I'm guessing it won't be much worse than Scotland in December but when you are on holiday I could see it feeling worse.

Berlin is amazing in december because of all of the christmas stuff going on, i went in 2007 and yeah it was a bit cold but not unbearable, it is well worth going to Berlin around christmas!

Soldato
What a slap in the face for UK fans - OK so we can easily enough go see them in Berlin or Paris but why not come to the UK - I'm sure they would make just as much as their other venues abroad!

I haven't seen them live but would love to!

Soldato
Has anyone been to the Velodrom or heard much of it? it looks pretty damn awesome!
I wanted to see them in Berlin the other year when they played in Berlin for the Volkerball tour at the big open air arena but unfortunately my mate who lives in germany couldnt make it =[

Like I said, I saw Rammstein in Berlin in 2004 and it was at the Velodrom - it's a great venue, with a huge soundsystem and a massive stage.

Associate
I'm planning to go to the last date of the tour in Berlin. Cannot wait, always wanted to see Berlin and see Rammstein play live in Germany. It will just be epic! :D Only problem is the presale tickets go on sale the Friday of Download Festival, going to have to get my brother to sort me the tickets. Just hope he gets them for me. I'm really excited.

v0n

v0n

Soldato
Last time i saw them in London Arena the icerink was divided in two by large courtains and even then the room was only half full. Rammstein is massive on continent and they play around Europe in massive auditoriums with bigger and bigger decorations, burning pots, fireworks and even more napalm/flame throwers every tour. They aren't going to come to UK and tour around large places half empty at loss and they sure as hell won't play venues like London Astoria again... That's UK market for you. Everything is in reverse. It's kind of like with Iron Maiden - there were years when they would start tour in a glorified karaoke bar like Brixton Academy then go to places like latin america and play stadiums filled to brim with 60,000 people. And vice versa. In UK you can sell, on the spot, 50 gigs for long retired, bankrupt has been with ill health and really bad reputation, then delay concerts for 6 months and no one will blink ....

Last edited:

Naf

Naf

Associate
Last time i saw them in London Arena the icerink was divided in two by large courtains and even then the room was only half full.

When did you see them? I saw them at Nottingham Arena and also at Birmingham NEC in 2 consecutive years and they were well and truly packed! The floor was sold out and the seats were as good as sold out both times.

Can't remember the years I saw them but it will have probably been 2004/2005 at a guess

Back
Top Bottom