• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Rat GPU Benchmark

Man of Honour
OP
Don't think it's that Kaaps, take a look.
RVVDGv8.jpg.png
Disabling that looks like it's something to do with my card, the other boxes seem to control the IGPU usage:confused:

Will the bench not run just ticking the top box on it's own ?

This may be a Haswell thing as what springs to mind is Haswell CPUs allow you to do extra things in RTW2.

What do you see as the bench is running, is it filling 1 or 2 squares are it runs. On mine with quadfire I see it filling 4 squares as it runs.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
It runs kaaps, but if i untick that HT box the times are terrible (around 68 seconds on low).

I think it must be a Haswell thing, somehow the card is making use of the idle HT on the CPU or something.

I am going to put your scores on the scoreboard as it looks a bit like using X79 on the futuremark benches where you get a huge score compared to a normal quad because of the physics the hex cores give you.

Soldato
As Matt said i'm only using the one card, i wish that wasn't the case:D

Anyone else using a 4770K and 290X able to bench this to compare?

Very strange.

rathigh.png

Looks like good scores are contagious with our set up. My tick boxes are different to yours though.

4770k @ 4.5

290x 1300/1625

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

4770k @ 4.8ghz, 2x7970's - 1200/1600 1st card and 1125/1650 2nd card.

Low:-
low_zpsdf935896.png~original

Med:-
med_zpsdb9738bc.png~original

High:-
high_zps0e3e96ca.png~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
If it helps I have a 4770k and igpu is force disabled in the bios and get no other boxes besides my 780's and the CPU tests.

Cheers for the info Pgi, i too have it forced to off in the bios, Avenged clocks are way higher than mine though yet his times were more than mine, strange benchmark.

Just glad to be top, i'll enjoy it while it lasts:D.

Back
Top Bottom