Rate the sig above thread.

KizZ 9/10 Nice design. Penski i don't get your sig :confused: :(

BillytheImpaler said:
Give me Elisha Cuthbert over them any day.
elishasig.jpg

\o/

Thinks he's better than me, has a weird looking kinda freaky man with no top on is it. Minus points for that. Nice and clean sig (though it appears to have an extra line in it, naughty).

6/10

Gilly said:
Thinks he's better than me, has a weird looking kinda freaky man with no top on is it. Minus points for that. Nice and clean sig (though it appears to have an extra line in it, naughty).

6/10

Ass in the jungle what more could you want? 9/10

Gilly said:

6/10

Don't understand what you mean by extra line, does it not look like this on your screen:

Loving the ass on your sig, 9/10 purely because of the lack of norkage.

Is the girl in the sig Brooke Burke by any chance ?

Exsomnis said:
10/10 because the small letters made me spit dandelion and burdock all over once I realised what they said.
blacker than elrazur, blud?
yeah i get the first bit... but... blud? and it isn't that funny ;)

meh anyway

Neon said:
Mmm, gilly pear :D

8/10

7/10
simple yet effective... never really liked it, but started drinking it a bit more now

Last edited:
nikebee said:
blacker than elrazur, blud?
yeah i get the first bit... but... blud? and it isn't that funny ;)

meh anyway

7/10
simple yet effective... never really liked it, but started drinking it a bit more now

Bill Bailey yes? :D if so 10/10 :) he's awesome!! Plus your sig looks really good also, well balanced and eye catching

VaderDSL said:
Bill Bailey yes? :D if so 10/10 :) he's awesome!! Plus your sig looks really good also, well balanced and eye catching
yes indeedy do :D
it always brings a smile to my face when ever someone in any thread (not just this one) asks if its Bill Bailey...
1) i didn't think THAT many people have heard of him or like him that much anyway
and
2) it's not the most blaringly obvious picture of him :p

only bad thing is that i think someone (possibly in this thread) asked if it was either a picture of him... or... me :eek:

Last edited:
nikebee said:

:) Yeah I have the hair (wrong colour though) and the extremely large and slappable forehead like he has :) First time I heard/saw him was on Never Mind the Buzzcocks one Christmas special, he came on at the end playing an electric keyboard :D and immediately loved his sense of humour .. then it was a case of seeing what else he had done/was going to do

nikebee said:
yes indeedy do :D
it always brings a smile to my face when ever someone in any thread (not just this one) asks if its Bill Bailey...
1) i didn't think THAT many people have heard of him or like him that much anyway
and
2) it's not the most blaringly obvious picture of him :p

It's the crazy eyes makes it obvious :D absolutely brilliant comic

@ Vadar - Eve online? w/e it is it looks good 8/10

Back
Top Bottom