Rats!

Associate
Well, noticed some rats playing.in my garden. This is something which happens yearly. We've a untidy neighbour with dog kennels which is where they seem to.come.from.

Normally I'd call the council but they now charge £70 to.deal with Rats and they have a 6 week wait. Next cheapest is 195£!!

Does anyone know what is the strongest poison I can buy?

I've looked here and the blocks look like.the ones the guy who used to come here used..

https://www.pestcontrolsupermarket.com/rat-poison-62-c.asp

So any recommendations. I'm just not ket on paying.nearly 200£ for.somthing when I could do it myself

Associate
OP
Plus you don't know where they're going to run off to die, could get smelly.

I've quite a bit of experience dealing with them, traps are always best and some of the most effective are simple DIY so super cheap.

Most effective one I used was the bottle/can over water bucket trap. Very simple idea and design but works brilliantly, slightly different to the below but the same principle.

Thanks

Associate
OP
Rat man's been!

Couple of poison traps in rat boxes in the garden. He couldn't figure out how they had got in my house. I'm now convinced they're somehow in the wall cavity, my wife's not noticed yet..I hope she doesn't.. The guy seemed to think he could 'temp them out and they probably only go in at night for a rest after a day of rat themed fun.

He'll be back on Friday.. he seemed quite posative about dealing with them...although since I've no idea how they got in I guess this may become a recurring issue.

I think they may be came in the cavity from next door...I've successfully managed not to speak to my neighbour since he moved in two years ago. (Big bushes separate us) guess this'll be a good way to break the ice...

Back
Top Bottom