US: Ray Donovan

Soldato
Not sympathetic? Did you miss the part where he gave the money to the pre-op transgender woman a few episodes back then? Sure he threatened her first but that was to make sure she gave him all the copies of the tapes. He then didnt have to blackmail the guy into giving him money which he passed to the transgender woman.

Also, he is trying his best for his family including his 2 brothers.He is right that Bunch can't be trusted with all that money especially considering his dad being around.

His "job" involves him fixing other people's problems which has the unfortunate effect of him crapping on other people to do it....

We have no real idea yet why he hates his dad so much. This will no doubt come out sooner and opinions may then change. It's not a simple programme TBH.

Soldato
Really like this show. It has a great cast but I was unsure on the story line but after watching it I'm hooked.

Alongside Suits and Breaking Bad, my favourite TV show at the moment!

Caporegime
OP
I've only got to 106 but this is excellent.
Superb characters and superb writing.
One moment you want to kill Mickey and the next you're on his side.

yeah i think in the end ray will see a lot of what he thought was true of his father is wrong.

not sure see how it goes.

my fav show of 2013 upto yet.

Soldato
I like this show but not sure if it will stand the test of time. I think it might get a bit samey after the first series.

I did chuckle when that guy drove into a tree but saw a person crossing the road.

Caporegime
Far from it, I'm watching the UK schedule but me and the girlfriend love it.

Can't wait to find out why he hates his dad so much.

i'm watching it on Sky and from what I can tell Mickey molested Ray's dead sister (the one who commited suicide) as well as force Ray to give him BJ's in the car when he was a boy, or was that someone else? I know Bunchie was molested but i'm pretty sure I saw Mickey molesting Ray in a car in one scene.

Soldato
i'm watching it on Sky and from what I can tell Mickey molested Ray's dead sister (the one who commited suicide) as well as force Ray to give him BJ's in the car when he was a boy, or was that someone else? I know Bunchie was molested but i'm pretty sure I saw Mickey molesting Ray in a car in one scene.

I've seen nothing to lead me to think this...

Are you sure?

Caporegime
i just found this online

Ray had a dream about a kid (probably Bunchy) giving a priest a blowjob in a car

it's a loose end, to me it looked like a kid Ray and a young Mickey, i was sleepy at the time though, so you never know

Soldato
i just found this online

Ray had a dream about a kid (probably Bunchy) giving a priest a blowjob in a car

it's a loose end, to me it looked like a kid Ray and a young Mickey, i was sleepy at the time though, so you never know

It was in the preview for this week. Bunchy thought he seen the priest while he was outside church. In the preview he is confronting him.

Back
Top Bottom