Reading a Post in your head

Soldato
"I'm sorry, son, but it appears you only have an hour to live. The blood is pouring from your abdomen at quite an alarming rate. Soon you will start to choke as it raises to your throat and your family probably wont even think to look for you for another 3 days. My, my, isn't that something".

"Ok. Thanks Mr Freeman :("

Soldato
I don't have a voice or accent in my head, it's just words. Except if I am imagining someone speaking who I have heard before and I'm imagining them saying something out loud I will hear their voice.

Soldato
I don't have a voice or accent in my head, it's just words. Except if I am imagining someone speaking who I have heard before and I'm imagining them saying something out loud I will hear their voice.

This...

In fact I don't really process things as words, it's more like a transfer of information. The only time I really do things "by words" is when I have to re-read sentences (because they don't immediately make sense or whatever).

Soldato
I read with my voice unless I have a voice to go with it. It also helps if I have a face to go with it. Then I use their voice.

"Good news. You are now reading this is my voice!"
"Sweet zombie Jesus!"

:p
2sb4rvs.jpg

Associate
If I'm reading something random off the Internet or from a textbook etc, I "hear" it in my own voice; if I'm reading speach from a book (novel/story), I tend to "hear" it in a voice I find suits the speaker.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Whenever I see someone with the Christopher Walken avatar I tend to read the post with that voice :o

Back
Top Bottom