Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest Windows 10 update

itm

itm

Associate
I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app (from the MS Store) for configuring the 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an error message. So I rebooted and now I can no longer find it if I search the MS Store.

Does anyone know how I can recover this app?

Associate
I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app (from the MS Store) for configuring the 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an error message. So I rebooted and now I can no longer find it if I search the MS Store.

Uninstall with DDU in safemode, then try these:
https://codecpack.co/download/realtek-audio-drivers.html

Associate

Did you have any success mate?

I have the same problem

Back
Top Bottom