Reasonably priced TSA luggage

Soldato
Hey all,

Going to USA in November and am needing a new suitcase as the one I have currently is only a "medium" sized case and won't be big enough.

Needs to be big enough to store a weeks worth of clothing, MTB Gear (Helmet, pads, shoes) as well as a Dji Spark Drone.

As much as i'd love a high end suitcase which could last me a lifetime, I just cant stretch the budget that far :(

Any recommendations for something which is good bang for buck, and a matching carry on sized case would be a bonus as well! :)

Cheers :D

EDIT: Anyone used Tripp luggage?

While this is a tad over budget, I don't mind spending a bit more for something that will last for years to come.

https://www.tripp.co.uk/tripp-olive-superlock-ii-4-wheel-large-suitcase/p3122

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07MW799ZJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ordered this few hours ago coming tomorrow. 8 wheels is the main reason I wanted it.. my previous suitcases all had the wheels wear out till I was literally just dragging it across the floor.

Let me know how you go with these, like the look of them and price isn't too bad! :)

I never quite saw the point in expensive luggage that’s going to spend its’ life as hold baggage. Unless you can afford private jet flights, your hold bags are going to get a beating every time you travel.

Find a good deal on some Samsonite plastic hard luggage in a lurid colour. You can buy spare handles and wheels for them, you can spot them a mile off and no-one’s going to take them by mistake.

I have a Kawasaki green Samsonite case that I was given yonks ago and ten years of frequent air travel have failed to do any significant damage to it. It’s scarred, scraped and has a bunch of stress marks in the plastic, but it still shuts, locks and rolls along smoothly.

I'm a lover of lurid coloured suitcases, my current cheapy amazon "medium" suitcase is a neon green, can see if a mile off :p

Back
Top Bottom