Reccommend me a digital photo frame

Soldato
Hello All. :)
Just want some thoughts/suggestions for digital photo frame, It does need to be as simple as possible. Prefferably not touchscreen. Ideally it needs to just be as basic as possible so ideally just plugging a thumb drive in loaded with photos would be great.
I had seen this but I wondered if any other thoughts?
Most seem to want to do other things too, however we are really just wanting something incredibly basic.
Please ask questions if you need more info. :)
Thank you :)

If you're familiar with Amazon Alexa and similar, then you can get speakers with a screen built into it. Then it's voice activated and would access photos from the cloud (don't think they take USB or SD). Sizes are typically 8" or 10" but can go up to laptop-sized (15.6"). These are seen as the modern day take on digital photo frames.

Suspended
If you're familiar with Amazon Alexa and similar, then you can get speakers with a screen built into it. Then it's voice activated and would access photos from the cloud (don't think they take USB or SD). Sizes are typically 8" or 10" but can go up to laptop-sized (15.6"). These are seen as the modern day take on digital photo frames.

Seems just the ticket for a specific request of simplicity.

Soldato
OP
Sorry, no that is not what i asked for.
Simplicity, voice activated and touchscreens etc are an absolute no go.
When they first came about it was aimed at grandparents so they could look at pics of grandkids no touchscreen no sound no music player nothing. It has to be simple we plug a thumb drive in and it come sup.

Soldato
I got the Aura frame for my parents - very happy with it. Expensive though at 150 - 180. I like the fact that you upload pics via your phone to it, and can do it remotely (they're in India, I'm in UK and I can still add photos to it)

Back
Top Bottom