Recommend a Xbox 360 game

Associate
got to be PGR3, have spent 40+ hours on that and still keep going back. unlike PDZ which has had 3 hours and is now gathering dust whilst edging closer to the bin.....

I also have to agree with pumaz, the live aspect of leaderboards and online racing gives the 360 so much more appeal. I've spent ages trying to get one place higher to the top of league 1 in so many of the cars on the test track :o

Soldato
Been playing Kameo the last few days. Absolutely fantastic game. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone. Probably my pick of the launch titles, although I haven't played PGR3 yet.

Soldato
Read the thread guys! Hes already bought it!

LoadsaMoney said:
I got mine today with King Kong, Condemned and PGR3, doubt ill be bothering with live.
Thats an odd decision if you have broadband, as you can get Live subscriptions for under £30, its money worth spending just for the online PGR3 races with other people from this board.

Associate
I concur, I really wouldn't bother getting a 360 without live, I get bored playing single player within a few days. Taking a beating at the hands of other humans is where it's at; the social interaction really makes it much more enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom