Recommend BT speaker with aux-in for laptop

Associate
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Bluetooth speaker with aux-in for my home office. I also want it to be portable so that I can take it to the park and when I travel. My budget is £200.
Use is mostly youtube, some music, gaming and the odd movie. I will also use them when I need to quarantine in a hotel room.

• Anker Soundcore 2
  • Anker Soundcore Flare
  • Anker Soundcore Motion+
  • Bose SoundLink Mini II
  • Bose Soundlink Revolve II
  • JBL Charge 4

Associate
Also looking for the same sort of thing. Needs line-in option so I can casually game without any sort of delay. Looking for a compact, mono, soundbar style speaker to fit under a monitor whilst I'm at my desk.

Associate
@silk186 JBL website has the Xtreme 2 in black on offer at the moment, normally £279 reduced to £149. No way would I pay the normal price but I'm not sure if you will find anything better for the reduced price. It's a little larger than most but it packs the biggest punch in such a small unit.

@Marmot depends on your budget and dimension limits - is your monitor height adjustable? small budget, go for the soundcore 2, big budget go for the Bose soundlink mini. But check the dimensions first to make sure it will fit the space you have.

Associate
@Marmot depends on your budget and dimension limits - is your monitor height adjustable? small budget, go for the soundcore 2, big budget go for the Bose soundlink mini. But check the dimensions first to make sure it will fit the space you have.

Nice one mate thanks. I've had a look for the Bose Soundlink Mini 2 and there don't seem to be many knocking around. None available on Amazon or the Bose website among others.

Associate
OP
@silk186 JBL website has the Xtreme 2 in black on offer at the moment, normally £279 reduced to £149. No way would I pay the normal price but I'm not sure if you will find anything better for the reduced price. It's a little larger than most but it packs the biggest punch in such a small unit.

This is very tempting, it stacks with a 20% off uni discount bringing it down to £119.20.

Back
Top Bottom