Recommend me a case please ;)

Associate
OP
Wow, thanks for ** advice guys :)

I'm a little bit curious about the lanboy, it's really cheap this week at only something like £40 inc VAT, but I was wondering if it's a good solid case that I could use at home? (cause i don't really take my PC anywhere).

Also, about the Lian Li PC 7 or something, does it come with X 2 standard fans? - no lights or anything? Also what makes it such a good case? it looks pretty bland and simple?

Thanls :)

Associate
[SpItFiRe-Ace] said:

I'm a little bit curious about the lanboy, it's really cheap this week at only something like £40 inc VAT, but I was wondering if it's a good solid case that I could use at home? (cause i don't really take my PC anywhere).

Also, about the Lian Li PC 7 or something, does it come with X 2 standard fans? - no lights or anything? Also what makes it such a good case? it looks pretty bland and simple?

Well built
2x120mm fans ( plus 80mm blowhole but don't need it )
Slightly longer than most so loads of space.
Easy to build in.
Good airflow path for a cool case temp.
bargain price.

Soldato
As above for the PC7, its what most of the Lanboy users on this forum have upgraded to. :p It may come with two 120mm blue LED fans if you get the PC007 version, but it is a gamble to if you do or not.

The Lanboy is a solid case, nothing wrong with it but it is very small, and can be a little bit more dificult than some cases to cable tidy and build in; just due to the restrictive dimensions, at its current price it is a very attractive purchase.

Soldato
[SpItFiRe-Ace] said:

The lanboy is a good case, small and light (also a bit flimsy until theres hardware in it), for £40 it is well worth it.

The other case I have, the PC-7 :p comes with 2x120mm fans (as does the lanboy) most of which are blue LEDs although there are still some standard black ones around. The Lian Li has more space, slightly better cooling due to the top blowhole and is built better but the Lanboy has a window (if you want one), very light, small and has a door to hide mismatched CD drives.
You may like the door, you may hate it though.

Back
Top Bottom