Recommend Me PS4 Games.

Soldato
Just picked up a PS4 Pro.

Bought a second hand copy of Uncharted 4, absolutely awesome game and it was the soul reason I went for the PS4.

I have watched someone play Horizon Zero Dawn all the way through, so I know the story and I don't feel I could play it and experience the quality of it.

I would rather single player games as multiplayer games can be played via the PC.

Hopefully an exclusive or two would be great.

Cheers

Soldato
Why would you watch some one play a whole game? Anyway, i just started the Witcher 3 and i love it, before that i had completed Shadow of Mordor, also very fun but it dumbed down compared to the Witcher.

Soldato
OP
I watched it when I had no intention of getting a PS4.

The play through was narrated extremely well by the guy playing, Christopher Odd on YouTube. It wa like watching a movie every night.

Until Dawn looks awesome, will give that a go after U4.

I've only ever watched the intro of the last of us, worth a buy?

Played mordor to death on the PC, about 60 hours of gameplay.

Thanks for the Bloodborne suggestion will have a look..

Caporegime
Uncharted collection - if you like UC4, no brainer
Bloodborne - One of the best games of this gen imho
Last of Us remastered - One of the best games ever made
Nioh - Seems to have flown under the radar somewhat, excellent game, especially if you like Dark Souls style games.

Soldato
TLoU is an absolute must.

Infamous: SS is a pretty good game. I'd also suggest Gravity Rush 1/2 for something more unique and fun.

If you haven't played GoW 3 on the PS3, be sure to grab the remaster. Absolutely epic game (I'm a sucker for ancient settings, especially Greece etc.) with incredible feeling of scale.

Soldato
Final Fantasy XV
Infamous second son
Ratchet and clank
Last Guardian
Resogun

Just got a pro from a slim.

Trying my hardest to like Horizon, but not clicked with it yet :(

Soldato
OP
Persona 5 if you are into jrpg at all

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I've just arrived at the Pirate Island in U4, if indeed it is the island and not more clues :)..

Think I'll got with Until Dawn and The Last Of Us until the side adventure for Uncharted appears..

I prefer a fantastic story line to anything else.

Cheers

Soldato
TLoU is an absolute must.

Infamous: SS is a pretty good game. I'd also suggest Gravity Rush 1/2 for something more unique and fun.

If you haven't played GoW 3 on the PS3, be sure to grab the remaster. Absolutely epic game (I'm a sucker for ancient settings, especially Greece etc.) with incredible feeling of scale.
GOW3 only $5.99, bargain.

Soldato
Definitely TLOU. Shame you ruined Horizon as it's the best game in years. I'll happily play it through again soon though.

Bloodborne is a marmite game. Some rave about it, some hate it. I'm in the latter camp, be warned :p

Back
Top Bottom