Recommend wireless or Bluetooth headphones

Soldato
Unless you have the cash to burn, I wouldn't get a pair that only works with the AMP (i.e. the RS series from Sennheiser).

I'd still go with a Bluetooth pair, as you then have the option to take them with you should you choose to.

I would suggest a pair like Sony's MDR-1000X or Bose's QC35, both of which can be found around your budget if you look hard enough.

Edit: I've owned the B&W P5, and while they sound fantastic, I found the pressure they exerted on my ears after prolonged use was a little too much, and caused a fair bit of pain. Same with the P7 - the clamping force was a little too high.

Edit: I've just noticed your AMP doesn't support Bluetooth. Some TVs do however. Also, you already seem to have purchased a pair.

I'd definitely appreciate a post about your thoughts on them :)

Man of Honour
Heads up on the Bose QC 35. They are £279 on Amazon deal of the day today. They are v1 but the only difference with the more expensive v2 is the inclusion of Google Voice assistance.

Soldato
OP
So far I've found the RS165 headphones very good indeed .
Sound quality is excellent with more bass than i expected to be, not even using the boost feature on them.
Only small thing I've noticed is a very low hum when the sound is quiet such as speaking sections or where there is no other sounds.
Possibly its the 3.5mm to 6.5mm jack adapter I'm using but haven't got round to testing this yet although its not really a big issue for me.

Battery seems to last ages as well, averaged around 18 hours from my first charge.
Comfortable to wear as well,watched several 2 1/2 hour films with no pains or aches.

Certainly worth the £120 I paid.

Back
Top Bottom