Recommendation required

Associate
Hi all

Just after a bit of advice. I'm relatively new to the world of gaming . A while ago I purchased Red dead redemption 2 and I've now played through the story 3 times. I absolutely loved it. But it's time to find a new game.

I'm torn between cyberpunk 2077 and assassin's creed valhalla. Assassins creed is currently on sale for a good price but I've not played any of the other assassins creed games (not sure if that matters). I watch vikings on TV though so a game playing a viking kinda appeals to me.

Based on the fact that I loved red dead 2, which would you go for ? Loads of people have raved about cyberpunk to me.

Don
Thanks for the reply. Does it matter that I've not played assassins creed before ? Is it a kinda continuous story throughout the games ?
No , not really. There used to be somewhat of a story outside of the time period you were in - but that's mostly abandoned.

You'll have fun :)

Soldato
Currently playing through Valhalla (30 hours in) it's standard Ubisoft faire which is not necessarily a bad thing, I would recommend Horizon Zero Dawn over it though if you're open to other suggestions.

Associate
Another vote for Horizon Zero dawn. Cyberpunk seems to be suffering from a lot of issues/bugs so you may want to wait before you dive into it.

Top Bottom