Recommendations for a new Mouse!!!

Associate
Hi Guys

My mouse is coming towards the end of its life ha. I have recently seen the logitech G502, but I normally also like my corsair tech.

Any recommendations anybody can offer towards a new one? I'm not bothered for wireless mice really, I'm quite happy with my mice having a lead.

This is unless anyone thinks wireless prove any kind of advantage?

Thanks all

Soldato
Definitely look at a lag free wireless mouse. I recently switched and I'd never go back wired. Logitech imo currently have a good few choices (305 and 903 I have now) but I'm sure other brands must have options.

Associate
I have been using a Corsair Dark Core Se wireless mouse for a few month and really liking it, the side buttons seem to be a little awkward to reach but I am getting used to it. Gaming is great no noticeable lag. I like the fact it can be used with a wire, wireless with receiver and bluetooth.

Associate
Don't know if you've replaced the mouse yet, but I recently got a Logitech G402 and it already feels so much better than my other mice I've owned over the years. I fancied the 903 for it's wireless usage, but settled on a wired mouse for price. I think I'm even going to reinstall a few FPS games as it feels so nice to me.

I've had multiple MadCatz R.A.T mice, all had issues. A few Corsairs, a coolermaster Zero G mouse. Seem to go through a new mouse a year or two. Also used a few friends mice such as the Razer NAGA, still think the Logitch feels better.

Soldato
Just got a Logitech G Pro Wireless, cracker of a mouse, helluva difference over my Deathadder, its so smooth, responsive.

Yup, would recommend as well, if money is no object, and the size is OK. Sort of Zowie-like, slightly smaller than the old WMO / Model-O / FinalMouse, what would pass for a medium-to-large mouse to a Korean pro gamer.

Else, I would go for the Model-O for a wired mouse.

Associate
Model-o I have the logitech pro wireless and I find it just a bit small for my hands, and value for money the model-o wins hands down

Soldato
People are only going to recommend what they have which probably wont be right for you, I've just bought an Intellimouse Pro and could recommend it but it might give you hand cramps or just be too big/small/wide/thin

Go on Rocket Jump Ninja's youtube and websites and go from there, base the mouse off your grip and you'll have more of a chance of buying one you like

Associate
People are only going to recommend what they have which probably wont be right for you, I've just bought an Intellimouse Pro and could recommend it but it might give you hand cramps or just be too big/small/wide/thin

Go on Rocket Jump Ninja's youtube and websites and go from there, base the mouse off your grip and you'll have more of a chance of buying one you like

^^ This is very good advice.

Associate
The best ones at the minute are the G Pro Wireless (Mad expensive, but you do get what you pay for from this one in my opinion) The Model O, which is crazy good specs and also a very good price and the company seems to be good to their customers, and the Zowie mice are all well known for their shapes more than their quality, these are the ones I would recommend looking at, also maybe the G305 if you have smaller hands or prefer a smaller mouse.

Associate
Hi Guys

My mouse is coming towards the end of its life ha. I have recently seen the logitech G502, but I normally also like my corsair tech.

Any recommendations anybody can offer towards a new one? I'm not bothered for wireless mice really, I'm quite happy with my mice having a lead.

This is unless anyone thinks wireless prove any kind of advantage?

Thanks all

Love my wired Zowie. Simple and well built.

..Unlike the rattling piece of junk from Razor - with terrible software and a LED that wouldn't remain off after PC reboots - I had before it. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom