Reconnecting my Airpods

Soldato
hey guys,

I deleted my AirPods from my M1 MM last night as I don't use them on that..they must had added them when I paired the AirPods to the MBP as they are all on the same account / network..

So as a consequence they were not on my MBP when I opened it up today, and I had to re-pair them. What was strange is that when I re-paired them, the name was stated as "AirPods - Find-My"??

I have renamed them to just "AirPods"..but what im wondering if there is any difference as I have never seen the "find-my" before?? :confused:

Cheers!

Soldato
OP
how do I disable auto switch mate? Does this mean I can manually set what sound source it comes from? e.g. switching from MBP to iPhone etc..?

Soldato
how do I disable auto switch mate? Does this mean I can manually set what sound source it comes from? e.g. switching from MBP to iPhone etc..?

Yup.

Stick Airpods in, play some music/pod whatever.

Go settings > Bluetooth > little i beside airpods > connect to this iphone then go to the one under the automatic one. I don’t have mine in so can’t remember what it is.

That’s the best way then if you want to connect them you just need to manually either air play it to them or connect them from the little blue tooth bit on your MB/iPad/watch etc

Back
Top Bottom