US: Rectify

Associate
OP
Yep same here, far too short as usual though! Big cliffhanger ending with the senator, I do wonder if next season will be the last :( Loved the scenes with Teddy jnr and Tawney this season, fantastic acting

Soldato
Watched the first series of this over the weekend, very enjoyable, albeit a bit slow. Will continue with it. Can see it getting better as it develops.

Associate
Just finished watching this. Quite possibly one of the best written and well acted shows I've ever seen. I've never felt so emotionally attached or invested in characters. The music and cinematography is on another level too. It really is an incredible show.

Associate
It is but it can be a tough watch. By the last season, it seemed like everyone was having some kind of breakdown. I really liked the Amantha/Teddy characters/actors.

Soldato
I didn't see it as breakdowns, more like they were all realising that they weren't living the lives that they wanted to and somehow Daniel's journey had been the catalyst that set everybody free.

Probably the best written and acted series I have ever seen and that incredibly high standard never wavered or dipped right to that perfect ending - sublime TV.

Back
Top Bottom