Red Matter 2

Man of Honour

Out now, 22.99, not too bad a price either.

Soldato
Bought in on the game mainly to support the devs. If i recall correctly, the original was a oculus funded cv1 thing. Them coming back with a more expansive sequel and likely self funding, deserves some credit.

Soldato
I'd play Red Matter first. It's an adventure/puzzle games. Works best if you have some room to move around though as there's lots of physically picking up objects, opening cupboards and manipulating levers and buttons. If you can walk around a bit it's incredibly immersive.

Soldato
Well i finished Red Matter this morning.

It's an incredibly impressive game on Quest2. Looks better than many PCVR games, and the interactions and rumble feedback are really immersive.

Guess I'd better get the sequel!

Soldato
Bought Red Matter 2 this morning. From the little I've seen so far it's the most impressive graphics I've ever seen in a Quest 2 game. The game mechanics seem to be a step up from the first game too, but it still has the same atmosphere, which was one of the best things about the original game.

Soldato
This looks decent. But, I am not buying any more games for the moment. Made a decision that I am going to go back and try to finish every game that I currently own. Or at least give them a go. So many games in my library that I have not even attempted!! And there are more games that I started, had to stop for some reason or another and never went back to them.

Back
Top Bottom