Red Orchestra 1

Permabanned
Hi, I play Red Orchestra.

Short answer to your question is no. There are not many players left, there are 1 or 2 popular servers that are full most nights, play during the day though and you'll be playing with a lot of bots.

Theres a mod, Darkest Hour which is more popular than the base game and if you're buying RO I'd reccomend jumping straight in. Its still not that populated but there is a good dedicated community.

Saying all that, its still a much better buy than red orchestra 2!

I think its worth bothering with, I played the game in its hey day though and it was excellent "back in the day". You will have fun for sure.

Soldato
OP
yeah, ive seen some negative things said about #2 and i didnt bother with this game when it was a new release but kept hearing good things.

i will have a look into that mod, thanks!

Soldato
OP
according to steam theres just over 700 people online atm playing number one, will likely just get it.
i know the learning curve is quite harsh, but is it hard for a newcomer to get to grips with or will i just get annihilated? :D

Associate
I have gone back to RO2 and put about 10 hours in in the last 2 days "off work" and having a great time. Not even loaded Bf3 ones.

There a a few full servers, After 5pm Friday it was full and I was up with the kids at 7am sat, and it was still full but this time with Americans. Which was fun :)

Back
Top Bottom