Redeeming Assassins Creed 3 Code - Ubiplay

Soldato
cjs seem so dodgy, i mean what sort of system are you running when you take .jpgs of codes and e-mail them out, and how do they get them so cheap ?

hmmm...

Permabanned
OP
cjs seem so dodgy, i mean what sort of system are you running when you take .jpgs of codes and e-mail them out, and how do they get them so cheap ?

hmmm...

I've not used CJS personally, always avoided them as I've heard nothing but bad things about them.

All CD Key sites work the same though, they buy in the keys from third world country's where everything is of course MUCH cheaper and sell into the UK market. It's probably completely against distribution laws, or at least frowned on. But realistically nothing can stop them.

I personally use CD Key House and others for a lot of games. Just shows how much we are getting ripped off on this little island.

Permabanned
This is the thing, i havent even got a bloody CD Key.

From what I understand they send you one at launch. However a load of Americans still havent received theirs and considering the game has been out 2 days for them I don't hold much hope of actually playing at launch.

Disgraceful really.

have you got a link to the thread, because I said the same thing here. All I got from Ubishaft was some shoddy generic reply which was no use at all.

Permabanned
OP
have you got a link to the thread, because I said the same thing here. All I got from Ubishaft was some shoddy generic reply which was no use at all.

Sorry mate I havent. Was in the AC3 section of their official forums though.

Have you checked your emails today mate? I got an email at 12am on the dot with download instructions.

Feel bad for slating them now! Ubiplay is still bloody terrible however. :D

Permabanned
nope, just checked and nothing. I did order the PC download version.

Product Name: Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions
Platform: PC (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Fri Nov 30 00:00:00 CST 2012
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: £0.00

Associate
I just did the same and redeemed a free assassins creed 3 voucher but like Sleeve 88 i got nothing upon completion.

Do I have to wait to get an email with download instructions? The game is clearly out by now. How do I download the damn thing if according to Uplay i don't own any games?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
You need to ensure that when you go to AC3 page that you select the download version and not the PC version, did you go that??

Stelly

Got a query, managed to get a couple of codes for ubi site as well. didnt start to download yet as i was worried it might tip over my download quota (traffic management) on VM broadband. Does it give u another activbation code for steam or does it have it own software to download directly from the ubi site itself?.

I would probably need to start and stop the download to stay below quota as i have both FC3 and AC3 to download :(

grateful for any advice.

Back
Top Bottom