‘Rejected by 5,000 women’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
We were 19 he was trying it on with 40 and 50 year olds... He wouldn't even end up at the older and bolder women, he would just pass from one to the next.. Almost like there was no preference except... female.

What the hell is wrong with these people ? :p

A few years ago a work mate of mine split with his wife and then tried to play the field with 100% failure. He was using his wife (who wasn't that good looking) as his lowest standard but didn't get anywhere.
He came in one day and said that he was now lowering his standards to nothing and if Big Deb up the line came onto him he would do her (Big Deb looked a bit like Kevins girlfriend on Derek if you saw her).
After that he got laid virtually every night with some real monsters. Some were that bad that he refused to show us pictures.
He ended up marrying one and on his wedding night the two families had one of the biggest fights I've ever witnessed with his workmates just sitting out of it and picking the pieces up after the Police had been and taken some away :D

Soldato
I have a mate like this. When we were at uni he would ring up girls all night and simply say "do you want to come round for sex" hang up if they said no and wait until one would say yes. 10 -15 calls later and one would come around...

In the morning he would sit playing pro evo and they would come downstairs and say bye. He would shout "see ya" and just carry on playing pro evo drinking with us...

...Then a month or 2 later we would see girls again that im sure came round!?

At one point when out at the pub with friends, my mate said to me "what to all the girls here (10) have in common" "they have all shagged *** and don't know" ridiculous[ly unfair]

Last edited:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You bumped a THREE year old thread to ask us to remove a photo?!!!!!

Use the RTM and make it clear which post you want edited :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom