Relationship threads?

Soldato
Is it me or is there a sudden increase in the amount of relationship threads flying around?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind offering support and having a chat but do any of you find them particularly fustrating?

Nix

Nix

Soldato
triggerthat said:
Is it me or is there a sudden increase in the amount of relationship threads flying around?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind offering support and having a chat but do any of you find them particularly fustrating?

Why does it matter?

If people need advise, there are people here willing to lend an ear. If you don't like it, don't enter the thread - but yeah, there does seem to be an increase. Maybe it's that time of year :p

Soldato
Its gettin to exam time for 16-22 yr olds at uni. Its like new year, a lot of break ups occur around here.

Its just one of those things.

Also the next big event will be the begining of september when people go away to uni.

KaHn

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Its the allignments of the planets, mars and venus cross each others path then shift rather rappidly :o
It couses a horriblerist thru the universe.

Soldato
It's always the way.

1. Yr11/Yr13 relationships - it's approaching the end of the year and girls are thinking about whether they want to be with the person when they go to college/uni so it's a good time to break up

2. Uni relationships - it's approaching the summer holidays where people are going on holiday....do they want to be with someone?

2nd year relationship starting in freshers week - hmm I've been with this person for the majority of my Uni time - am I missing out on something? Should I play around a bit to get the Uni experience? Breakup time

3rd year relationship starting earler - hmmm, it's coming to the end of Uni time, I've been with this person a while, not sure what's going to happen work-wise, maybe it'll be easier to split up and have some fun

Everyone else - it's the heat innit.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Rich_L said:
It's always the way.

1. Yr11/Yr13 relationships - it's approaching the end of the year and girls are thinking about whether they want to be with the person when they go to college/uni so it's a good time to break up

2. Uni relationships - it's approaching the summer holidays where people are going on holiday....do they want to be with someone?

2nd year relationship starting in freshers week - hmm I've been with this person for the majority of my Uni time - am I missing out on something? Should I play around a bit to get the Uni experience? Breakup time

3rd year relationship starting earler - hmmm, it's coming to the end of Uni time, I've been with this person a while, not sure what's going to happen work-wise, maybe it'll be easier to split up and have some fun

Everyone else - it's the heat innit.

And with you its just HIGH FIVEs away and picking up all the peices :p

Soldato
i dont mind em, but im guilty of posted A LOT myself back in the day, they do help in my opinion :)

But as Rich and others pointed out its just that time of year :)

Back
Top Bottom