Relationship trouble - advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I don't know what all the fuss is about, i've seen every trek episode and I wouldn't say that it has adversly affected my development....much...

Lostkat, just give it time and soon you'll be muching on the popcorn infront of Patrick Stewert twice a night, just don't fight it

Lopez, what series is your fav?

Burnsy

Soldato
*considers it isn't the best time to post pics of some of her christmas presents*

...it could be worse.... it could be Blakes 7, or worse Doctor Who!!! :eek: *hides from Feek*

Man of Honour
burnsy2023 said:
I don't know what all the fuss is about, i've seen every trek episode and I wouldn't say that it has adversly affected my development....much...

Lostkat, just give it time and soon you'll be muching on the popcorn infront of Patrick Stewert twice a night, just don't fight it

Lopez, what series is your fav?

Burnsy
Hmmm.

Mainly the Movies, and TNG. I do like DS9 but some of the characters (Jake & Nog) get on my nerves, and I am really quite getting to like Enterprise much to my surprise - despite Captain Archer running the place like some form of youth club rather than a starship. The TOS was good in it's day but obviously shows its age now.

I can barely stomach an episode of Voyager, it really isn't appealing.

Soldato
you think Star Treks bad?? least you can walk away from it if its on tv. right now i dont drive so bf has full control of the radio. dead on every hour he tunes into BBC southern counties radio to listen to their jingle (the most boring radio station ever, the DJ's sound so depressing!)

even worse, he makes his own cds and puts a jingle on after nearly every single song (also adding capital fm ones that scream CAPITAL FMMMMMM)

even worser - he contacted the radio station and they sent him a CD of their jingles

he then downloads them onto my laptop as well then i get people saying "kaz, whats this?" :confused:

if thats not bad enough hes a ref so i then have the added torture of football talk, football on tv, football this, jingle that!!!!!

i just dont know what to do! are there ANY normal men out there?

Soldato
i dont think i do well with men
im cursed you see

either they two time me (i was 5!)
or they just dump me (ok ok so i was embarrassed to be around him, he was 8 i was 10)

then theres the bible basher
the monobrow
and now the referee

im doomed!

pax

pax

Associate
Werewolf said:
...(keeping old bangers running)...
Werewolf, of all people, I never thought I'd hear you refer to Kate as this.. ;)

Freefaller said:
Kate, you've got my number ;) I've got my stubble... you know what you have to do ;)
.. and Roz?? I want pics of that one ;)

Anyway Lostkat, you know what you have to do, gentle nagging. Gets them everytime. You have to change your pitch of your voice though. IF you keep a monotone sound, he'll eventually get a Trekkie tool to filter out the noise until it is a faint humming in the background.

Alternatively, you can borrow my lightsabre and strike him down as he is a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance,

Pax

P.S. btw PMSL at this thread, genuine ROFLCOPTERS floating around the office.

Last edited:
Associate
There used to be a bar in Westminster (near the Houses of Parliament) called Pages. It had carpets with the star trek emblem on. On certain nights, they used to close the curtains and watch trek episodes. It also had a cabinet full of trek memorabilia.

It was deeply disturbing but luckily Westminster council razed it to the ground and built executive apartments on the site.

Who knows where they've all gone. I bet they're somewhere out there, choosing their next bespoke trekkie carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom