Renault World Series - ONE SPARE TICKET LEFT

Thanks for the offer Pete, but i want to drive too, i make a terrible passenger, however, i could offer the same favour if you want, i'm sure you want to drive too lol. (i just don't like leaving my car with the missus :D)

No probs mate. Would be good to have a backup car incase the missus goes into labour and I have to fly off.

My mate can then jump in with you on the way back ;)

Tom has dropped now aswell so I have 3 spare tickets :(

Still should be a good attendance like.

can't wait now, i've just filled a load of empty bottles and stuck them in the freezer along with some ice packs to keep my beer cold, off to Asda while i'm at work to buy a box of lager and a cool bag and a couple of bits to throw on the BBQ, got my batteries on charge for my camera, found a crappy sleeping bag in the spare room and i think i'm all set, this time tomorrow, we'll be driving there haha.

Don't forget to bring a tent!

I've ordered another battery as i've lost one. This was on Wednesday and I don't think it's arrived yet :(

If I run out then i'll be on the scrounge :p

Well i'm almost ready, got a nice mix of drinks, Stella, fosters and Pear Bulmers (£5 for 8 pint bottles in Asda), a tent, and all accessories, i've also packed some 'activities', a football and some poker chips and cards for the evening. I've lost a battery for my camera so only got one, gutted :(

Pete, i'm on MSN now if you want to get on and organise a time etc, anyone else thats going feel free to add me, 'my username'@hotmail.com.

Right, i'm gonna search for my battery, i bet my 2 y.o son has hidden it from me :D

I'm ready too apart from i need to sleep, ****, shower and shave.

I'm on msn now but you're busy. If you don't come online then i'll meet you at 5:30 AM!! :eek: at McDonalds car park, Teesside Park :)

Back
Top Bottom