Renault World Series - ONE SPARE TICKET LEFT

Peter (and the rest),
im heading off now to start my wild weekend lol. Will you email me your mobile number so i can give you a call on sat sometime, probs arround the evening, to meet up for BBQ.

You have my email, and for any1 else who is goin my email is in trust.

See you all on sat night, with the rain!

Jack

Wez, one more has dropped so I have a spare seat in my car if you want to come with us. Saves 2 cars going down and wasting fuel.

I also have a spare ticket again.

Thanks for the offer Pete, but i want to drive too, i make a terrible passenger, however, i could offer the same favour if you want, i'm sure you want to drive too lol. (i just don't like leaving my car with the missus :D)

Thanks for the offer Pete, but i want to drive too, i make a terrible passenger, however, i could offer the same favour if you want, i'm sure you want to drive too lol. (i just don't like leaving my car with the missus :D)

No probs mate. Would be good to have a backup car incase the missus goes into labour and I have to fly off.

My mate can then jump in with you on the way back ;)

Tom has dropped now aswell so I have 3 spare tickets :(

Still should be a good attendance like.

can't wait now, i've just filled a load of empty bottles and stuck them in the freezer along with some ice packs to keep my beer cold, off to Asda while i'm at work to buy a box of lager and a cool bag and a couple of bits to throw on the BBQ, got my batteries on charge for my camera, found a crappy sleeping bag in the spare room and i think i'm all set, this time tomorrow, we'll be driving there haha.

1 day to go
argh.gif

can't wait now, i've just filled a load of empty bottles and stuck them in the freezer along with some ice packs to keep my beer cold, off to Asda while i'm at work to buy a box of lager and a cool bag and a couple of bits to throw on the BBQ, got my batteries on charge for my camera, found a crappy sleeping bag in the spare room and i think i'm all set, this time tomorrow, we'll be driving there haha.

Don't forget to bring a tent!

I've ordered another battery as i've lost one. This was on Wednesday and I don't think it's arrived yet :(

If I run out then i'll be on the scrounge :p

Back
Top Bottom