Replace my Mini 5

Soldato
I'm getting to the point where my eyesights not what it was, I've upped the screen size on my PC and phone recently and my iPad next..

I'm thinking something with M1, but have seen that M2 is coming soon, do we think there will be a nice drop in the older M1 series devices, or something that's not the size of my laptop or larger because they want to aim it at the 'Pro' market?

Anyone else mad a similar move that might have any input?

Primary use is watching stuff on planes, playing the odd game, web browsing and the likes, not bothered if its lightning or USB-C, not overly bothered about pencils and keyboard folios and all that jazz either.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
The M1 Air has seen regular discounts. M2 I can see making an appearance in the iPad Pro but the M1 is already overkill.

Apple devices tend to hold their value and don’t see huge drops.

Soldato
OP
Given I'm away for most of this month and a chunk of next it'll putme closer to September so I might just wait and see what happens, unless I get itchy fingers and then buy something anyway which is very possible lol

Soldato
OP
It would, but I like new shiny things, so want at least an M1, just need to decide which one, most likely wait until the new ones are announced and then go from there.

Back
Top Bottom