Replacement case wanted! Help for airflow

Soldato
Okay so at the moment I have an nzxt s340 midi tower.

Due to its front style it's not the best for airflow. I still like the case just fancy a change.

I'd like some quite fans to add to it too if it comes with them perfect, some rgb would be nice, not too much mind.

Problem is most of the cases seem to have the same closed off front whilst nice I can only assume airflow won't be the best again

Associate
What about a corsair 570x? Great airflow. Comes with some basic RGB fans (Which if you get the corsair commander are a lot better!)
I Know theres probably gonna be better cases out there that you might prefer just a bit of a fan boy

CA22ACS_154129_750x750.jpg

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...glass-case-black-cc-9011098-ww-ca-22a-cs.html

Associate
This would be my Recommendation: (I've just transferred into one) Removable front and top panel when you need airflow. But you can leave them in place when doing less intensive tasks for peace and quiet.
Only thing missing is RGB but as you're not after a lot of RGB, this is something you can always add. I put a few Red Corsair Mag Lev fans in for a nice Solid Red colour. Oh and not to mention, this has Vertical GPU support (With an additional cable). Additionally, there is a built in Fan Hub with 3pin and 4pin connectors.

Phanteks Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Gunmetal Grey @ £134.99 inc VAT

Premium Midi-Tower P600S Silent in Gunmetal Grey, tempered glass side panel, optimised for air cooling, space for max. 420 mm radiator, supports 435 mm graphics cards, three preinstalled fans

Only £134.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom