Resident Evil 2 Board Game

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Heads up to all, this just hit KickStarter. Being a big Resident Evil 2 fan, I backed it immediately as an early bird. So far it has raised over half a million pounds with 13 days to go. Let see if it can hit 1 million :D

Click here to go to the KickStarter page.

GM2F8x4.jpg

GM2GyhO.png

Resident Evil™ 2: The Board Game is a co-operative survival horror game for 1-4 players set in the Resident Evil™ universe. Players choose from a number of familiar characters before venturing into the zombie-infested streets and buildings of Raccoon City in a desperate fight to escape the nightmare!

Designed specifically for the Resident Evil™ universe from the ground up, this game brings the thrills—and the dangers!—of the setting to the tabletop. World-class miniatures and innovative new mechanics help deliver an experience that captures the essence of the much-loved original video games while offering new twists and turns.

The Survivor Pledge includes:
• Resident Evil™ 2: The Board Game
• The B-Files Expansion Set
• Kickstarter Exclusive Leon Alt. Model
• All Unlocked Stretch Goals

Choose your character and explore the rich narrative of Resident Evil™ 2: The Board Game. With 20+ hours of gameplay, this pledge is packed with a horde of enemies and challenges to provide players with a terrifying and immersive survival horror experience.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Wow. It does look very impressive. Only thing I'm thinking that board games are so 90's but this may inspire and bring out the nostalgia in people. Also RE2 was my favourite.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Wow. It does look very impressive. Only thing I'm thinking that board games are so 90's but this may inspire and bring out the nostalgia in people. Also RE2 was my favourite.
Board games have made a big comeback the last 5-10 years actually. One could say we are like in a golden age. That is pretty much why a project like this has come to existence in the first place in my opinion.

If you want to see what I mean, go try a game like Pandemic: Legacy or Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization.

Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization is actually the best board game I have ever played. I do not expect Resident Evil 2 Board Game to come close to it in terms of game play, but I do expect that the theme and nostalgia will make a it a ton of fun :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
The campaign finished yesterday. They managed to raise £800,561. You can however still get it via late pledge.

I thought they were a bit greedy with some of the stuff which should have been stretch goals, but instead were add-on's you had to pay for. But apart from that it went very well. Roll on September 2018 :)

Back
Top Bottom