** Retro Gaming/Hardware YouTube Channels **

Man of Honour
I thought it would be good to gather a list of retro gaming / vintage YouTube channels, as there are quite a few around.

Post your favourites and I'll add them to the list :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
+1 for Adrian's Digital Basement.

Has just the right blend of amateurish "looks like he kind of knows what his doing but frequently makes schoolboy errors, but clearly knows about some things, just not sure what exactly", hobbyish retro dismantling/rebuilds/repairs, often of stuff which has literally been left out in fields for years. It his is enthusiasm which carry's the channel, he keeps all his mistakes in, but it emphasises a feeling of honesty and genuine enjoyment of just tinkering with old computer gear. I started with his Amiga stuff but have since subbed and just watch all of his stuff as it comes now.
Yes couldn't agree more. He's gone full time now hasn't he so should be more content coming. I also watched due to the Commodore / Amiga videos but then watched some of the Apple stuff which doesn't interest me normally but is interesting to see the difference on how they're put together hardware wise, different issues, etc.

Back
Top Bottom