• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£££ RETURN OF THE SAPPHIRE VEGA 56 & 64 DEAL WITH THREE FREE GAMES!! £££

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Its taken some work with both AMD and Sapphire to make this happen, but the timing could not be better, a time where VEGA supply has become severely limited, we are able to bring you the Black Friday prices once again and the triple games bundle is still valid. :)

AMD Raise The Game Fully Loaded Promo - Resident Evil 2, The Division 2 & Devil MayCry 5 @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

All AMD Vega 64/56 and RX 590 purchases qualify for all three games!

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 56 Pulse 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card (11276-02-40G) @ £299.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sapp...ess-Graphics-Card-11276-02-40G-GX-38F-SP.html

11276-02-40G, Core Clock: 1208MHz, Boost Clock: 1512MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, Freesync support, 2 Year Warranty.

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX VEGA 64 Nitro+ 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £399.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Sapp...HBM2-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-38J-SP.html

11275-03-40G, Core Clock: 1373MHz, Boost Clock: 1580MHz, Memory: 8192MB 945MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 4096, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, Freesync support, 2 Year Warranty.

Only £399.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

These cards at these prices are seriously unbeatable, then factor in the games bundle the value is astonishing, you could sell these games and potentially recoup as much as £50, when you think about that, a VEGA 56 for £250 is the deal of the century.

Also the fact VEGA performance has come along such a long way the Vega 56 is a crazy powerful 1080P card and perfectly suited to 1440P gaming at high frame rates and the Vega 64 is more than capable enough of gaming at 4k with very respectable performance.

It is a great time to be able to not only buy Vega at such great prices, but these are the absolute best VEGA cards been the Sapphire models. :)

Associate
I don't know what Sapphire is thinking. There's no way that the Nitro+ is worth £100 extra over the Pulse. I mean, I have the Nitro+ V56 and it's a great cooler, but I just can't believe that the Pulse is of such cheaper quality that Sapphire is ok with lowering the price of the Pulse by £100 compared to the great quality they put in the Nitro+. I don't even understand why they sell both, the Nitro+ is the cooler everyone wants, even though I speculate that the Pulse is the cooler most can afford. Cut the price of the Nitro+ please, AMD fans deserve it.
And by the way, the Nitro+ is such a good cooler that I was mining with it (when not gaming) and my wife had no idea, because unlike the Vega 56 reference cooler, the Nitro+ V56 is barely audible under load.

Associate
I don't know what Sapphire is thinking. There's no way that the Nitro+ is worth £100 extra over the Pulse. I mean, I have the Nitro+ V56 and it's a great cooler, but I just can't believe that the Pulse is of such cheaper quality that Sapphire is ok with lowering the price of the Pulse by £100 compared to the great quality they put in the Nitro+. I don't even understand why they sell both, the Nitro+ is the cooler everyone wants, even though I speculate that the Pulse is the cooler most can afford. Cut the price of the Nitro+ please, AMD fans deserve it.
And by the way, the Nitro+ is such a good cooler that I was mining with it (when not gaming) and my wife had no idea, because unlike the Vega 56 reference cooler, the Nitro+ V56 is barely audible under load.

Can you link to the nitro+ Vega 56 you are talking about?

I only see the vega 64 nitro+ in the store.

Soldato
Fantastic price again, although I suppose the market has changed a bit anyway. With the RTX 2060 being slightly ahead of Vega 56 and also now offering VRR support these cards pretty much need to be this price to be viable.

Associate
Gibbo said they don't make them any more

OcUK Staff
OP

Think your losing the plot!
Vega 56 is £299 and is the Pulse model!
Vega 64 is £399 and is the Nitro+ model, so that extra £100 buys you the better GPU and Sapphire's better cooling/PCB solution. :)

Associate
Caved in and ordered one, should be a nice jump over my old 1070.

What's the deal with the power connectors, though? Reviews of the Nitro+ show 3 x 8-pin, but this one only has 2?

OcUK Staff
OP

What's the deal with the power connectors, though? Reviews of the Nitro+ show 3 x 8-pin, but this one only has 2?

I believe is two, I think Sapphire did a crazy OC version some time ago which was a limited run, or it was the first models and they then improved power efficiency.

Will this still be on 13th of Feb? I know its a while off but cant order until then and want a 56 Pulse

This Week Only is Wednesday to Wednesday, of course we shall repeat these deals why our supply outweighs demand, but once supply is short prices will go the way of 1080Ti.

Associate

The nitro+ is the Vega 64? :confused:

Soldato

That was a limited edition version of the card. It had a slightly higher clock speed, a vapour chamber-based cooler and the third eight-pin power connector. This model is clocked slightly lower and lacks both the vapour chamber and extra eight-pin. The vapour chamber is the only real loss, and kind of a shame since Sapphire have a long history of including those on their cards to great effect. I don't think any A/B testing has been done to see how much the lack of it affects this model compared to the limited edition version though.

OcUK Staff
OP
That was a limited edition version of the card. It had a slightly higher clock speed, a vapour chamber-based cooler and the third eight-pin power connector. This model is clocked slightly lower and lacks both the vapour chamber and extra eight-pin. The vapour chamber is the only real loss, and kind of a shame since Sapphire have a long history of including those on their cards to great effect. I don't think any A/B testing has been done to see how much the lack of it affects this model compared to the limited edition version though.

Still the coolest 64 on the market and when margin is slim, there is no extra room for extra build cost, if the prices goes up you all complain, can't have your cake and eat it.
However if I was Sapphire I'd have just made more and priced them at £499 or even £599 as people would buy them who wanted very best AMD card, then those who can't afford can just cry about it or buy the cheaper card they can afford.

Back
Top Bottom