• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Returning to Currys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi

I just wondered if anyone has any knowledge of what is involved when Currys pick up an item you're returning?

I've been told I just need to securely package the item up for DPD to collect on said given date.. But does not provide me with a shipping address..

On the email sent to me it tells me to 'please have the shipping address clearly shown'.

Little bit confused.

Associate
Hi

I just wondered if anyone has any knowledge of what is involved when Currys pick up an item you're returning?

I've been told I just need to securely package the item up for DPD to collect on said given date.. But does not provide me with a shipping address..

On the email sent to me it tells me to 'please have the shipping address clearly shown'.

Little bit confused.

Pretty sure this is against the forum competitor rules.

Competitor rules
Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
OP
Pretty sure this is against the forum competitor rules.

Competitor rules

To be fair I'm not promoting anything about this company so if even asking about a way of returns query for a company other then overclockers is worth being banned for then I'd rather not be a part of said community.

Soldato
The driver will probably bring the label. DPD do offer that service. It's likely that they use multiple services to return things depending on price/size/whatever and it's just a generic email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom