Returns question

Associate
Returning my faulty gpu tomorrow. OCUK have organised for DPD to collect, the guy on the phone said i dont need to label the package, Just give it to the DPD driver, And theyll sort the labels ETC.. Is this correct or was anyone else told to put an address? Feel a bit uneasy just handing it over incase i was told wrong

RJC

RJC

Don
They place a Bar code on the package, I had this with Unilite, they send me someone else package by mistake.

Man of Honour
Aye
IIRC DPD have the label and stick it on the package, and give you a receipt for it.

It's been a few years so my memory is a bit fuzzy.
That's correct, I just had OCUK send DPD to collect something the other day :)

@Nathan9505 Make sure you get given a little red receipt from the driver, it links your parcel to the collection just made in case of any issues?

Soldato
Yep DPD driver should have all the relevant paperwork and stick the label on the package, as mentioned ensure you get your receipt as it's your proof of posting and also gives you something to chase, I've never (touches every piece of wood around me) had anything go missing but I know how sods law works and the 1st time I don't will be the one that goes awol.

Caporegime
Yep, as above. Had the same with a few returns too, they simply tear off a label from their huge roll, affix part of it to the package, scan the barcode and give you the other part which has all the info on it.

Pretty efficient system tbh, I was impressed.

Back
Top Bottom