Reviews for Gigabyte G32QC / G27Q ?

Soldato
RTings.com review seems good (32") with the usual VA dark response being behind IPS etc.

The friend I recommended a few to look at bought the 32" from OCUK as the price is very good. He loves it and plays COD Warzone and MS2020 but didn't have much of a gaming monitor history to compare it to.

My X34 is aging and doesn't support VRR/Freesync so if I go AMD next month I may pick one of these up to use for a while. Especially if it gets discounted further this week :)

Associate
Im still really enjoying it and the curve has vanished from my eyes as I have got so used to it. At first it was a bit off putting, but now it's natural.

There is 1 applications that cause a little flicker, which is a VPN app that if i select it to make it active, the screen seems to shimmer.

As for gaming, it's been faster than my old BENQ 24 inch 144hz gaming monitor and I play quite a bit of Apex Legends and Cod.

In other games such as Metro Exodus, Control it performs great. I just need a more updated machine tbh as my GPU lets me down.

Associate
hi, recently bought this and very happy so far, just wanted to get some advice or a pre-set for the settings on it, so I can get the maximum out of it. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom