** RGB CHRISTMAS CRAZINESS - 40% OFF STEELSERIES M800**

Soldato
Had some concerns before ordering about the plastic covering being cheap, but it's pretty good - has a nice overall feel to the build. The lack of media buttons is annoying but it's quieter than my k90 by quite a bit.

Soldato
Had some concerns before ordering about the plastic covering being cheap, but it's pretty good - has a nice overall feel to the build. The lack of media buttons is annoying but it's quieter than my k90 by quite a bit.

what media keys do you need? If you hold the steelseries button you get a pause/forward/backward/fast forward buttons for music and video playback. I think they highlight over the function keys.

Soldato
a couple of times the keyboard hasn't come on when the booting the pc up and I have had to unplug and back in again.. any preference to the usb ports I should use. should I use

Mines done this on and off all the time I've owned it, I had a look online and it's fairly common between owners.

Mouse never ever has this problem (Rival 300) just the KB.

Soldato
Mines done this on and off all the time I've owned it, I had a look online and it's fairly common between owners.

Mouse never ever has this problem (Rival 300) just the KB.

Mine does it every time the PC boots - but all I do is press the spacebar and it turns on. I just assumed that was how its meant to be lol

Soldato
or you can just use the software and amend a profile to do away with holding the steel series key - thats what i did.

Ah awesome. I use the keys for other functions like starting/stopping game recording and so on so require the steelseries function still - for one gaming profile.

I might look into that for my normal desktop profile however. :)

Back
Top Bottom