Ride Out App (Android) Needs Testers

Soldato
I have another app that is in need of some testing. This one 'might' be a paid app, so I will post the link to a Google Drive folder with the apk (you can't put an app on the store for free and then change it to paid later, so even in these early stages, it's set to paid)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5MF2kx0QW1MOVZ6eFBWZ04zcms

This one is to help when on Ride Outs. Log in with Google. Create a group and set a password. Your fellow riders should see your group and can join, using the pass you give.

You should all be able to see each others location. It should hopefully keep tracking each other even with the screen off, but this is the bit I need help testing. (To stop tracking, ensure you 'Leave' the group)

CiHIUH1h.png.jpg YOtcRw4h.png.jpg

If anyone goes for a ride with some mates, please try and test the app for me :)

There is also a chat room, trip recorder and an emergency button, should anything bad happen!

As always, happy to hear feedback. Particularly keen to hear about how it works when screen is off and also on any battery drain noticed (it's going to use a reasonable amount, it is tracking your location after all).

Thanks!

Soldato
OP
Thanks. It's in what I would call early Alpha stages, so there are app closures from time to time, but I think it's functional at the moment... but not really had chance to test it myself yet as I've only been working on it a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom