Rift S accessories

Associate
I heard the lens can easily scratch so a microfiber cloth is necessary in order to clean. Also that a cover should be good to protect the lens when not in use though its not needed I recommend it and will get one myself.

Soldato
You need to think about how much you're going to use it, and how much space you've got. Can you store it in the original box near the PC, or a smaller case.... again close to the PC or some type of stand or hanger.

Soldato
I've got a wall mount. Keeps the lenses facing down as you need to keep them out of direct sunlight. Also keeps the dust off them.
No accessories needed unless you want some silicone covers for the controllers

Associate
OP
Good shout on the lens covers so will be getting them along with a hard case as my daughter who's neay2 will be to attracted to it on a stand.

What headphone type works best? Got some beyer dt770 but think these could be to bulky plus need access to a mic for voice attack.

Associate
Hi,
I also have the DT770 250ohm and that wouldn't be great as its cable is pretty long. I'd just go with over ear £20 headphones if possible. Make sure you have a microfiber cloth also as the lens scratch easy.

Back
Top Bottom