Riftbreaker

Man of Honour
OP
Cant actually get this to work on my gamepass, just says "the save you are trying to load belongs to another user" when I start the game up

Man of Honour
OP
Such a great game ! Easily worth the £20. One of those "where did the time go" games, I started playing and before I knew it I have already done 9 hours ! I liked the demo but I am amazed at just how much more there is in the full game.

Man of Honour
OP
Started playing this today, really enjoying it so far.

Can see me losing many hours

Yeah, after the 9 hours I put in yesterday where I just reached the point at which I can now travel to the other biomes on the planet (the desert, the swamps, the lava fields etc) and start building secondary bases, I am desperate to play again today and having to try to focus on work.

What with this and Update 5 of Satisfactory coming in 10 days time, I've got several hundred hours of base building to tide me over for the rest of the year :D

Man of Honour
OP
Sounds good :)

I've seen some builds online, mine is a shambles bits of stuff every where, I should really group stuff in logical areas!

I think I spend too much time putting down the floors and the raised walkways, making it look all pretty and then getting angry at the bugs for knocking stuff down :)

Man of Honour
OP
I've only had a spare few hours but loving this so far. My base is somewhat messy, half tempted to start from scratch and do things a bit better with what I've learnt, but might just plough on regardless.

Great to have this on game pass, though I think I would have bought it otherwise, very reasonably priced.

the graphics and destruction are so satisfying cant believe its only 20 quid, tried on gamepass and loved it so bought on steam to show some support <3

The price point for it is superb. Just goes to show that not every good game that comes out in full release needs to be £49.99

Man of Honour
OP
Have done 16 hours so far on my campaign, I now have 3 bases in 3 different biomes. My HQ is at lvl 4 and thats opened up a whole mass of mods to go into my weapons and into my towers, as well as a bunch of new weaponry, hammers, swords, machineguns, sniper rifles, rocket launchers and so on. Each time I think I've reached a point where I've seen all that the game has to offer, a bunch of new things come into play. As some of you may know, I operate on a £ per hour for whether a game is worth it and I've almost hit my £ per hour mark in the first 2 days of play :D

Man of Honour
OP
Gave this a go last night, started the prologue to learn the game, pretty good so far but it did crash after a hour or so.....hopefully saved my progress. :)

Do you have to link your remote location(with the power thingies) to the main base to benefit from resource collection?

No, resources gathered anywhere are all automatically added to your overall resource pool. Only reason to link a remote spot with power is if you want to keep all your power on one network rather than seperate power grids

Man of Honour
OP
I'm just winging it, have 3 outposts but only just worked out I can scan with the middle mouse button to aid in research... No idea how to set up the mud pumps ect

Just pop a pump onto a fluid/sludge/mud etc tile, then connect some pipe sections, then plonk a water filter plant thing, then some more pipes connecting that to the buildings that need water etc.

Also remember that you can run about and press the spacebar to pull out your detector thing to find additional buried resources.

Back
Top Bottom