Riftbreaker

Soldato
Have started playing this myself today, as you say a mix of factorio and they are billions. Only had an hour or so this afternoon but really enjoyed it, will def play more when the kids are in bed

Man of Honour
OP
Cant actually get this to work on my gamepass, just says "the save you are trying to load belongs to another user" when I start the game up

Soldato
i played the demo on steam and have now got it on game pass but am having the same bug i did on the demo.

my mouse gets stuck moving down and cant stop it. have to quit and reload. happens after a few minutes.

Man of Honour
OP
Such a great game ! Easily worth the £20. One of those "where did the time go" games, I started playing and before I knew it I have already done 9 hours ! I liked the demo but I am amazed at just how much more there is in the full game.

Man of Honour
OP
Started playing this today, really enjoying it so far.

Can see me losing many hours

Yeah, after the 9 hours I put in yesterday where I just reached the point at which I can now travel to the other biomes on the planet (the desert, the swamps, the lava fields etc) and start building secondary bases, I am desperate to play again today and having to try to focus on work.

What with this and Update 5 of Satisfactory coming in 10 days time, I've got several hundred hours of base building to tide me over for the rest of the year :D

Soldato
Yeah, after the 9 hours I put in yesterday where I just reached the point at which I can now travel to the other biomes on the planet (the desert, the swamps, the lava fields etc) and start building secondary bases, I am desperate to play again today and having to try to focus on work.

What with this and Update 5 of Satisfactory coming in 10 days time, I've got several hundred hours of base building to tide me over for the rest of the year :D
Sounds good :)

I've seen some builds online, mine is a shambles bits of stuff every where, I should really group stuff in logical areas!

Man of Honour
OP
Sounds good :)

I've seen some builds online, mine is a shambles bits of stuff every where, I should really group stuff in logical areas!

I think I spend too much time putting down the floors and the raised walkways, making it look all pretty and then getting angry at the bugs for knocking stuff down :)

Associate
Anyone getting a content file locked message from steam when they try to launch the game ?

Bought the game and it wont even start, getting this message from steam, very frustrating, doesnt appear to be a firewall issue or anything, anyone have any ideas ? would hate to have to refund as i was looking forward to the game

Back
Top Bottom