Ring Of Elysium

Caporegime
how many are hyped for this ? i have seen people like Prattler and Ganja playing this on Discord for ages . the steam release for this is out in a few days. free to play BR which actually looks good.

System requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel i3 8130U(2Cores, 2.3GHz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 10 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
Recommended:
  • OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version)
  • Processor: Intel i5 2500(4 Core, 3.3HGz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 10 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers

Caporegime
OP
it will be jsut a case of if the backers want to push it. if it plays similar to pubg but with a twist and free to play it could be very popular.

apparently there is a way of getting EU steam to install the NA client when out . no vpn.would be great to know how. :p

Caporegime
OP
when the game is ASIA based ? :p NA now then EU . the only reason it isnt EU already is because of our stupid laws. not the companies fault.

Caporegime
OP
its a ASIA based game. its been clear about this. often the games you referring to are already europe based. its only EU regulations holding this up. if you look it up or check you can see why exactly for yourself. it should hopefully be out in europe in the next month.im just telling you why its not out in europe.it isnt because of the company being lazy. its eu stupid regulations to blame.

Caporegime
OP
well played first few games today not bad. so easy to kill people in this compared to pubg. little recoil on guns. fun. quite a few of us on the ocuk discord. come join in.

Caporegime
OP
its easier to kill in roe than pubg but pubg is the better overall game. i play roe for a break from pubg. the helicopter ending needs work.

Caporegime
OP
both great games just roe is easier to win a game. i think the helicopter ending should be first team in wins.that gives more purpose.once one of your team is in. camp ladder rinse rinse rinse.

Back
Top Bottom