Ring Of Elysium

Caporegime
how many are hyped for this ? i have seen people like Prattler and Ganja playing this on Discord for ages . the steam release for this is out in a few days. free to play BR which actually looks good.

System requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel i3 8130U(2Cores, 2.3GHz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 or equivalent
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 10 GB available space
  • Sound Card: DirectX-compatible using the latest drivers
Recommended:
  • OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version)
  • Processor: Intel i5 2500(4 Core, 3.3HGz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent

wnb

wnb

Soldato
how many are hyped for this ? i have seen people like Prattler and Ganja playing this on Discord for ages . the steam release for this is out in a few days. free to play BR which actually looks good.

System requirements
Minimum:
  • Processor: Intel i3 8130U(2Cores, 2.3GHz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 or equivalent
Recommended:
  • OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit version)
  • Processor: Intel i5 2500(4 Core, 3.3HGz) or equivalent
  • Memory: 6 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or equivalent

It's something I've been looking forward to, but....It look like it is not a world wide release, all the information that I can find suggest their won't be a UK release. Try and find ROE on steam, the only way I have managed to find it is to connect to the USA via VPN which does not bode well for us.

Associate
From their own page :

Ring of Elysium is officially combing back with a free global version that will be released on Steam on September 19th forthcoming. After the short-term experiment on the server in Taiwan, some players believed that RoE would be only debuted on some Asian servers, but eventually, the game has just been announced to be officially accessible on Steam with the global version. According to the development team, the global version of RoE will bear the similarities to the current RoE in Taiwan with the smaller and lighter configuration. At the moment, the gamers can still access the game via Garena, however, NetEase will probably withdraw RoE from Garena in Taiwan and Thailand in order to focus on launching the game on Steam only.

Soldato
I played it for the full beta, no bother with getting a game at all. But that's just my opinion.

I didn't mean to imply that it's proper dead, it's just that when it won't take off, it's numbers was like 700 to 2000+ or so.

That said with it coming back as a free to play game, that boost the numbers.

Caporegime
OP
it will be jsut a case of if the backers want to push it. if it plays similar to pubg but with a twist and free to play it could be very popular.

apparently there is a way of getting EU steam to install the NA client when out . no vpn.would be great to know how. :p

Soldato
I don't understand the concept of this game. It looks like the developers tried to just tack on gunplay into eSports and this was created. I doubt it'll holdup to the likes of Fortnite even though it's trying to be its own genre.

It certainly doesn't look like it has any longevity.

Back
Top Bottom