RIP Anthony Bourdain

Soldato
Wow first genuine shock I've had in a long time. Well media people wise. I watched a lot of his No Reservation series and was quite inspired, I used to dream of doing the same tjing. I would never have predicted this. Genuine RIP.

Soldato
oh wow, I liked all his shows. He was a keen traveller and he inspired many to travel, and he would try any food, he would always mention his daughter in his shows. I'm very shocked he took his own life. Wow. Never expected this at all.

RIP

Man of Honour
RIP.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 and very high among the over 45's. It kills more than heart disease, cancer, etc. But there are almost no resources put into tackling it. So sad.

Caporegime
RIP never really saw much of his work but I certainly recognise the name.

RIP.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 and very high among the over 45's. It kills more than heart disease, cancer, etc. But there are almost no resources put into tackling it. So sad.

I believe there is a very large movement going on at the moment to highlight such things in men in fairness.

Soldato
Must admit this is one of the first 'who' moments i had. Wife informs me he was massive in the US.
I don't think i have ever seen one of his shows, or seen him featured, but would no doubt recognise him if i see some library footage.
Was it a drugs overdose?

Back
Top Bottom