RIP Bruce Forsyth - Didn't he do well!

Soldato
Given his "legend" status attributed by the BBC, it seems odd their own news site has his death tucked away, I know there's just been a terror attack in Spain but when it comes to their own they usually lay it on with a trowel.

Can only echo previous statements about him not being a very nice individual. Someone I knew met him when she was a teenager in the early 80s and he was like some old letch.

'Tucked away' being 2 of the 3 articles on their main site, and the large live tribute at the very top of the news site? The tribute programme on BBC1 right now? Doesn't seem very tucked away to me.

Man of Honour
I grew up watching Bruce on The Generation Game, then Play Your cards right and the many other shows he has done. The Generation game was by far, my favourite and just wasn't the same after he left. He will be sorely missed. May he rest in peace.

Soldato
I grew up watching Bruce on The Generation Game, then Play Your cards right and the many other shows he has done. The Generation game was by far, my favourite and just wasn't the same after he left. He will be sorely missed. May he rest in peace.

Same with me. RIP

Soldato
RIP Liz Mckean only 52

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40981585

dont really have anything nice to say about "Brucie" i'm afraid.

ooooo look at meeee...so edggyy :rolleyes:

Bruce was a freaking legend, i was an 80's kid through and through so grew up with watching Generation game, play your cards right and The Price is Right. The Price is Right was a particular fav as the girls where astonishing on that show...that Emma Noble mmmmmmmm, legs that went on and on and on

Soldato
ooooo look at meeee...so edggyy :rolleyes:

Bruce was a freaking legend, i was an 80's kid through and through so grew up with watching Generation game, play your cards right and The Price is Right. The Price is Right was a particular fav as the girls where astonishing on that show...that Emma Noble mmmmmmmm, legs that went on and on and on

We've been here before remember. Just found him a bit creepy and pervy in his attitudes to women and race. Sure congrats to him for such a long lived TV career.

Back
Top Bottom