RMA PROCESS

Soldato
Hi,

I am RMAing my d.o.a mobo tomorrow....once OCUK recieve it and accept its faulty does anyone know how long it takes to either a) recieve a refund b) recieve a replacement?

I know this question has probably been asked millions of times before...sorry

Thanks in advance..

Took a month to RMA my Iriver H10 mp3 player, but that was because Iriver were slow to send a replacement to OcUK. Had Iriver been on form i think it would have been just over 2 weeks.

I have a mobo which I need to RMA as well but I only hove one PC so I do not want to be left without a PC for the time it takes to RMA it. I've asked OCuk and they will not send me a new one before I send them the old one back. How am I suppose to sort this out? Can I buy a new one and ask for my money back on the old one?

Well i had a faulty motherboard that was damaged in transit and asked for a RMA, once i had sent it back i had another one in my hands 2 days later!

However i never recieved an e-mail to say that it was faulty or anything.

Day said:
I have a mobo which I need to RMA as well but I only hove one PC so I do not want to be left without a PC for the time it takes to RMA it. I've asked OCuk and they will not send me a new one before I send them the old one back. How am I suppose to sort this out? Can I buy a new one and ask for my money back on the old one?

You could email (webnote) them and ask them if you buy a new one if they'll refund you for the old one if/when it's tested faulty, but it's entirely up to them.

Well i had a faulty motherboard that was damaged in transit and asked for a RMA, once i had sent it back i had another one in my hands 2 days later!

However i never recieved an e-mail to say that it was faulty or anything.

Lucky git.....

I asked for a refund over the phone however sent them a webnote stating I may want a replacement, it depends on the timescale...

Ideally I would prefer a replacement within 2 days as above....

Just gonna have to wait and see I am afraid :-(

However I wanted to find out what was quicker...I guess I will just wait for them to contact me now I have sent them a webnote asking me what I want...

Hopefully its quick....

Back
Top Bottom