Roast Chicken

Permabanned
OP
D.P. said:
I've just grabbed a clove of garlick and had a nic tasty snack. hmm, hmmm , hmmmm.

I love garlick. FACT.
Garlick is one opf the most important parts of cooking dishes from almost anywhere in the world, from a good Italian ragu, to indian, to thai, spanish, french, mexican, chinese, 'asian'.

Garlick when cooked has an amazingly sutle sweet flavour.

I treat garlick haters the same way as vegetarians, if you are goi ng to be fussy then sort your own food out and don't spoil other's enjoyment of fine food.

I think noxis has some kind of phobia, no way is that reaction to something so harmless and pleasant in any way normal.

anyone know what this garlick is that DP is talking abotu sounds like it could be a useful addition to my kitchen?

Soldato
D.P. said:
I've just grabbed a clove of garlick and had a nic tasty snack. hmm, hmmm , hmmmm.

I love garlick. FACT.
Garlick is one opf the most important parts of cooking dishes from almost anywhere in the world, from a good Italian ragu, to indian, to thai, spanish, french, mexican, chinese, 'asian'.

Garlick when cooked has an amazingly sutle sweet flavour.

I treat garlick haters the same way as vegetarians, if you are goi ng to be fussy then sort your own food out and don't spoil other's enjoyment of fine food.

I think noxis has some kind of phobia, no way is that reaction to something so harmless and pleasant in any way normal.

do you need a dickchionary?

Back
Top Bottom