Roasting Tray Recommendations

Associate
My current crappy roasting tray has been thrown away as the coating was coming off and i didn't really fancy eating it, so I'm looking at new options!

I figure it's probably worthwhile going with a SS rather than a non-stick since the coatings tend to degrade in varying amounts of time.

Looked at some generic ones on amazon, and some of the more expensive tri-ply options, and Ikea (but that would take until June to arrive)

I don't really want to spend too much since it's not used that often, are the £60-70 ones leagues ahead of the £20-30?

Soldato
Almost 20 years ago I splashed out on a Le Creuset stainless steel roasting tray and it's been a great purchase. It was far from cheap but when it eventually needs replacing I'll get the new version of it to replace it.

Soldato
Another recommendation for Le Creuset cookware.

If you’re not super fussy, they have outlet stores that sell off old lines of stock at considerable discounts. Occasionally, they sell off cosmetically B grade items greatly discounted.

Keep your receipt! We had a casserole dish of theirs crack unexpectedly after 5 years of normal use and they send us a replacement FOC once they’d examined our faulty one.

Associate
OP
Thanks both, will keep a look out at their outlet, but roughly £140 for a new tray is way outside the realms of what I'm looking to spend, not sure even when reduced they'll be at a level I wanna invest.
Makes the other tri-ply for around £50 look a bit more attractive though!

Back
Top Bottom