Robo Recall released

Associate
Just tried it. 10-15mins worth and its ok. I think I'm loosing interest in vr :( :(

Ah man, its not you. would you usually be interested in a wave shooter with teleport? I wouldnt. VR is added immersion (and adds other cool things), but it doesnt make boring games fun imo

Associate
Ah man, its not you. would you usually be interested in a wave shooter with teleport? I wouldnt. VR is added immersion (and adds other cool things), but it doesnt make boring games fun imo

I think you make a good point, probably why I feel a little numb with vr. Especially where new content is concerned. ( I play more 2d games that were bought into vr than I do actual vr games) It does seem to be wave after wave of, erm, wave shooters, at the moment.

Soldato
I think you make a good point, probably why I feel a little numb with vr. Especially where new content is concerned. ( I play more 2d games that were bought into vr than I do actual vr games) It does seem to be wave after wave of, erm, wave shooters, at the moment.

I haven't played any wave shooters in VR yet, apart from the ones in the Lab.

Associate

A real shame about the motion sickness thing or I think we would have a lot more ports on the horizon of good first person games. For me, the HL2 implementation is perfect & why cant we just have more of that please..

Associate
Turns out that epic games allow you to download the mod tools for free. Combine that with revive and you can play the first mission...so far!
I am willing to put money down for this but will wait for the 360 degree room sensor thing to be implemented.
Apart from that it looks and feels great. Weapon customisation and the points system look like they will make you go back for more each time.
Anyone know how long the 9 missions take to complete?

Asa

Asa

Associate
Turns out the little intro sequence makes a decent demo for VR as well. Pretty funny watching half-drunk people react when the robots turn.

Back
Top Bottom