Roccat absorbed into turtle beach

Associate
So i have a roccat vulcan 120, roccat kone aimo remastered and roccat syn max air. My problem is my headset that is only 4 months old, has cracked where the headband meets the left ear piece and cannot be used anymore. So i contacted turtle beach and was told they do not offer direct warranty replacements with Europe/UK and would have to contact retailer for replacement.

So i contacted amazon and was told that the item can only be refunded under warranty. To make matters worse, i only paid £130 for this item that retails for £210 and this is twice the same headset has done this and cracked at the headband joint in the same place. The refund will not cover a replacement. So what can i do now?

Associate
So i have a roccat vulcan 120, roccat kone aimo remastered and roccat syn max air. My problem is my headset that is only 4 months old, has cracked where the headband meets the left ear piece and cannot be used anymore. So i contacted turtle beach and was told they do not offer direct warranty replacements with Europe/UK and would have to contact retailer for replacement.

So i contacted amazon and was told that the item can only be refunded under warranty. To make matters worse, i only paid £130 for this item that retails for £210 and this is twice the same headset has done this and cracked at the headband joint in the same place. The refund will not cover a replacement. So what can i do now?

if you are being offered £130 refund the headset appears to be less than that now

Associate
OP
it would seem to be that way at £110 now. however i did just see an astro a50 in my local second hand shop for £100. with 24 month warranty i got it and will try and see what the battery life is. only costs £20 to replace the battery otherwise

Soldato
I just purchased a headset, Roccat Syn Pro Air to see what there all about, look decent, if not I will get something else...

Yeah, there are flaws with the stores your talking about, but the 2 year warranty cant be beat!

Associate
OP
I just purchased a headset, Roccat Syn Pro Air to see what there all about, look decent, if not I will get something else...

Yeah, there are flaws with the stores your talking about, but the 2 year warranty cant be beat!
The roccat syn pro air i had before the max air. the sound quality is awesome but the mic is so so. the build quality seems decent but this is the second time i have had the headset crack in the same place. the entire headband is connected to the left and right ear piece so does give way after a heavy use (8-12 hrs daily) like me.

Soldato
The roccat syn pro air i had before the max air. the sound quality is awesome but the mic is so so. the build quality seems decent but this is the second time i have had the headset crack in the same place. the entire headband is connected to the left and right ear piece so does give way after a heavy use (8-12 hrs daily) like me.

hmm..thanks for the input, I will try and be that bit extra careful with using them then..will return if any issues or what not, seeing as i have 30 days to do so..

Soldato
@Mr Mcgoo got the headphones the other day man, used them, and i quite like them..the only issue im finding is the USB C charging port seems to be a bit picky about charging?? there is no LED indication when its plugged in? is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom